The Paso Robles American Viticultural Appellation (AVA) is home to more than 200 wineries and 32,000 vineyard acres focusing on premium wine production. Paso Robles’ wonderful climate and conditions makes it ideal for producing the finest quality wine. As a result, the region is responsible for more than 40 wine varietals from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, to Syrah, Viognier and Roussanne, to Zinfandel, the area’s heritage wine variety.
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance is proud to host the Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival this year. From May 18th-21st there will be a series of events that allow guests to learn more about the wineries and interact with sponsors.
There will be a series of main events for guests to partake in, including:
● Wine Festival (Grand Tasting): more than 70 wineries will showcase their wines in Paso Robles Downtown City Park. Wineries a will be arranged by “regions” for a seamless tasting experience: Bordeaux-style, Rhône-style, Zinfandel, Burgundian-style, Italian varieties and other wines for your tasting pleasure. This year there will be plenty of artisanal food to sample and live music.
● Wine Festival (Winemaker Seminar): this educational seminar features a panel of winemakers who will explore the characteristics of Paso Robles wines.
● Wine Festival (Winemaker Dinner): this all-inclusive four-course dinner is not to be missed. You will join four of Paso’s best producers at Thomas Hill Organics for this collaborative winemaker dinner.
● Wine Festival (Big Bottle Dinner): this is an all-inclusive, family-style, big bottle, wine share dinner. Three of Paso’s most entertaining producers will interact with diners throughout the three course meal, and of course pour some classic Paso wine from big bottles.
● Visit Participating Wineries: if you travel to participating wineries, you can also enjoy even more wine tastings, seminars, BBQs, live music, winemaker dinners, and more!If you love wine, you will not want to miss your opportunity to attend this wonderful event. If you have additional questions, or wish to contact someone for more information, please call 805-239-8463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.