Ravine Water Park brings excitement and summer fun to the Paso Robles community. Since the park is nearby many of Paso Roble’s iconic vineyards and wineries, it is the ideal destination for families that want to partake in a range of activities during their stay. This summer, Ravine Water Park is offering even more attractions and events than previous years, so make sure you do not miss out on the summer fun.
When you explore the park, you will encounter everything from heart-stopping rides to relaxing ways to enjoy the water. Ravine’s slides and attractions include:
- Thunder Run: this giant slide contains multiple drops, which will send you and your companions on a fast-paced ride.
- Quadzilla: you will rapidly descend down five stories of liquid track before splashing down three hundred feet at the finish line. This ride is perfect for anyone with a competitive spirit as you can face your family and friends!
- Anaconda and Viper: twist and turn your tube down two 325 foot long slides and splash down into a deep catch pool.
- Calypso Bay Wave Pool: this wave pool produces jump-worthy waves ranging from 2 - 2.5 feet high. Alternatively, you can lounge under one of the palapas on the sandy beach or on the sun deck that surrounds the wave pool.
- Kamikaze: this nearly five story slide will send you on a thrilling drop that is sure to get your heart racing.
- Kickback Kreek: enjoy this leisurely journey through flowers and trees as your float around and relax.
- Tadpool: the ideal pool for younger children. This 9,000 square foot wading pool ranges from zero-depth at entry to two feet deep. It has multiple slides, a play structure, and is surrounded by a large sun deck so parents can keep a watchful eye on their children.
- Vertigo: after you descend down this 35 foot enclosed tube, you will shoot out of an opening into a large bowl, then spin around and drop into an 8-foot deep pool of swirling water.