Every first Friday of the month, you will have the opportunity to enjoy wine varieties to satisfy every palate as well as the chance to partake in six unique wine tasting experiences, usually with the owner or winemaker. Here is a preview of what to expect during First Fridays:
● Olivas de Oro: Popcorn with olive oil and honey crystal sea salt, plus case specials.
● Shadow Run: Wine and cheese pairings with savory cookies
● Chateau Margene: Marich chocolate with Roxo Port
● August Ridge: Special Pinot Grigio sangria (recipe included)
● B&E: Aged cheese to compliment the wine
● Still Waters: Two scheduled tours and homemade chocolate chip cookies
● Stanger: A memorable visit with the owner and a signed bottlePlease experience the Creston Wine Trail for First Fridays at our beautiful Olivas de Oro Olive Company at 4625 La Panza Road in Creston, California. It is an easy sixteen-minute drive from Paso Robles, Atascadero, and Templeton. Furthermore, when visiting any of the Creston Wine Trail locations, please mention “Travel Paso.” We hope to see you soon!