Autumn brings some of Central California’s finest harvest, crisp flavors, and cozy scents of delicious pies. During your stay at Allegretto Vineyard Resort, ensure to enjoy an incredible meal at the resort’s Cello Ristorante & Bar.
The farm to fork-catered restaurant will be hosting one of the grandest harvest meals at all, Thanksgiving dinner, where the whole family can gather. The 2016 Thanksgiving menu will be served from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. on that Thursday, November 24th.
This year’s Thanksgiving menu entails:
- First course: Choice of Arugula & Roasted Heirloom Beets & Pumpkin, Feta Cheese, Candied Pistachios, Honey Balsamic Dressing; Baby Gem Caesar, Parmesan Snow, Focaccia Croutons; Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Burrata Cheese, Basil, Olive Vinaigrette; Butternut Squash Bisque
- Second course: Choice of Seared Day Boat Scallops with Lobster Sauce; King Crab Cocktail with Loaded Vodka, Flying Fish Roe; Muscovy Duck Confit
- Third course: Choice of Herb Roasted Free Range Turkey, Giblet Gravy, Mashed Potatoes; Citrus Crusted Prime Rib, Horseradish Cream, Mashed Potatoes; Local Grilled Lamb Rack, Mint & Pear Chutney, Mashed Potatoes; Sweet Ginger Glazed Salmon, Yuza Butter, Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Fourth course: Choice of Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Maple Pumpkin Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate Pots du Crème; Adults-$75 Children-$18
- Kids’ menu (12 & under): Fresh Fruit Salad, Turkey Breast & Gravy, and Ice Cream
- Take-away dinner for four/$250 (to be pre-order required by November): Whole Roasted Turkey with all of the Trimmings in addition to a choice between Pumpkin or Pecan Pie
Guests rave about Cello Ristorante & Bar’s fresh, local meals, Mediterranean atmosphere, and an exquisite attention to details.
“I chose this restaurant after finding it on opentable.com,” shared Doglover3336 on TripAdvisor.com after their visit in August 2016. “I was so impressed when I came in the front door. It has beautiful decor and is architecturally stunning. We sat outside in a very comfortable table and received attentive service from our server. She was helpful with our selections. The food came quickly and was excellent. In taking a walk around, the grounds are very beautiful. Great place!”Cello Ristorante & Bar offers some of the best dining options for guests for any meal of the day. Whether you’re stopping in to fuel up before a day out in the vineyards or you’re coming to cool down after hot day at the golf course, Cello Ristorante and its catering staff will make you feel rejuvenated and splendidly full.