On Saturday, September 9th the Avocado & Margarita Festival will be returning to Morro Bay! Between the fresh, creamy avocados, the addictive margaritas, the incredibly talented musical performances, and lively entertainment, this will be an event you will not want to miss!
There will be plenty of bars open during the event so you can indulge in all the margaritas and beers as you wish! This year, the festival has partnered with “Yes Cocktail Company,” which will be serving one-of-a-kind margaritas at The Grove. There will also be a “Build Your Own Michelada Bar,” which allows guests to select a salt rim, a Michelada Mix flavor, a beer, and then enjoy their hand-selected creation! Returning this year will be some crowd-pleasing margaritas, including the Original Lime Margarita, the Jalapeno Margarita, and the Blood Orange Margarita.
The schedule for Saturday is as follows:
- 10:00am-11:30am: Live music by “The Mighty Croon Dogs” at the Main Stage
- 10:00am: Forever Stoked Community Art Project at Forever Stoked Booth
- 10:00am: “Best Of” Food Contest
- 10:00am: Face Painting at GromZone
- 11:00am: Mini-Avocado Toss at GromZone
- 12:00om-1:30pm: Live music by “Force ‘Em” at the Main Stage
- 1:00pm: Dr. Nick’s Magic Show at GromZone
- 1:30pm: Mini-Avocado Toss at GromZone
- 2:00-3:30pm: Live music by Ricky Montijo at the Main Stage
- 3:30pm-4:00pm: Samba Loca
- 3:30pm: Forever Stoked Art Project Presentation at the Main Stage
- 4:00pm-5:30pm: Live music by “The Dork Band” at the Main Stage
- 5:45pm: “Best Of” Food Contest Winner at the Main Stage
- 5:55pm: Calavo’s Year Supply of Avocados Winner at the Main Stage
- 6:00pm-7:15pm: Live music by “Lulu and the Cowtippers” at the Main Stage
- 6:30pm: Last Call for Drinks!
Tickets are $5 in advance (can be purchased online) or $7 at the door. Your admission includes entry and a raffle ticket for the “Calavo Year Supply of Avocados,” which will be awarded at the end of AvoMargFest.