Champagne, an elaborate feast, and Frank Sinatra playing in the background: This New Years’ Eve, spend the evening with Allegretto Vineyard Resort and enjoy a sophisticated celebration into 2017. The night will feature hors d'oeuvres, a mouth-watering 5-course sit-down dinner by Chef Eric Olson, NYE traditions, dancing the night away, and a champagne toast at midnight.
Steven Michael, named the “best jazz singer in Los Angeles” by CBS News, will be performing his tribute to Frank Sinatra all night long.
"Not only does Steve sing beautifully, but he has a great feel for the crowd and really knows how to win them over. He had them dancing in the aisle's literally, it was incredibly special!" commented Kristi M Balzer, Tour & PR Manager.
Guests at the resort during New Years Eve will also be privileged with an exquisite five-course dinner. Get an insiders’ look into the evening’s planned menu:
- First Course: Cayucos abalone, sweet Alaskan king crab, Persian cucumber, Re:Find Vodka, and Chaparral Kaffir Lime, black sea salt.
- Second Course: Hydro Watercress salad, watermelon radish, Blonde Frisee, champagne vinaigrette
- Third Course: Intermezzo, local Piccante Tangerine, and fresh basil, sorbet & Lemon cello
- Fourth Course: Almond & Oak-grilled Prime Filet beef, black truffle butter, Allegretto Cab reduction and shrimp scampi, lobster-mashed potatoes, Loo Loo farms herbs
- Fifth Course: Leo Leo espresso gelato, fresh Éclair, micro gold dust, and Absinthe Original Crème
There will also be a silent auction at the concert which will benefit the SLO Jazz Festival’s Summer Jazz Workshop.
Tickets for the lovely dinner in the Veneto Ballroom, an evening of dancing to Steven Michael’s tribute to Sinatra, and other New Year’s events with the Allegretto Vineyard Resort are just $225 per guest. The total does include tax and gratuities. Groups of four or more receive a discounted price of $195 per guest.
Once attendees purchase the event ticket, they will receive a discount toward overnight accommodations at the Allegretto Vineyard Resort. Begin the New Year with five-star sophistication and have the luxury of not needing to worry about getting home that night.
The Bring in the New Year! package will offer:
- Luxury overnight accommodations
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet Parking
- All of the evening’s event highlights
It's truly the finest to spend the first day of the year on the Central Coast.