The Vina Robles Amphitheatre boasts the perfect culmination of fine wine and intimate live music.
The venue for these concerts is located in the picturesque wine country of Paso Robles on California’s Central Coast. The Vina Robles Amphitheatre first opened in the summer of 2013 and since then has earned a reputation for being one of the largest outdoor venues for art and entertainment. Guests are invited to both immerse themselves in the intimate concert atmosphere and enjoy first-rate hospitality.
The months of April to November serves as the Vina Robles Amphitheatre’s concert season. The amphitheatre will feature top tier acts from around the world in all genres. There will be a variety of seating options such as VIP seating and general admission law seating. The following list contains information about this season’s upcoming performances:
· An Evening with David Crosby and Friends (4/25/2017 at 7:30pm)
· Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience (5/19/2017 at 8:00pm)
· Brian Adams (5/21/2017 at 7:30pm)
· REO Speedwagon and STYX & Don Felder (6/25/2017 at 7:00pm)
· Slayer (8/8/2017 at 7:00pm)
· Michael McDonald and Boz Scaggs (8/16/2017 at 7:30pm)
· The Doobie Brothers (8/22/2017 at 8:00pm)
· Idina Menzel (8/27/2017 at 8:00pm)
· Chicago (9/2/2017 at 8:00pm)
· Pepe Aguilar (9/8/2017 at 8:00pm)
· Gispy Kings (9/9/2017 at 7:30pm)Such an expansive list is sure to fit a wide variety of musical tastes. Each performance promises to excite and to entertain. The Vina Robles Amphitheatre is looking forward to sharing its passion for wine and the arts with our valued guests.