Do you feel the need for speed? Fulfill the adrenaline rush you are seeking during your stay in Paso Robles with a zip line adventure. The wine country is situated among some of the greatest views, one being from on top of the world through a zip line dash.
Santa Margarita California Adventures offers six different, thrilling zip lines: the Double Barrel (tandem zip line), the Pinot Express (with Mining Camp), the Renegade, the Woodlander, the Hilltopper, and the Archway. The zip line facility has a variety of tours and special packages to meet anyone’s hopes for a true adventure. Book your next zip line tour online.
Margarita Standard Zip lining Packages:
· Zip line Tour and Weekend Zipline Tour: Enjoy the thrilling, scenic route through Santa Margarita Ranch in the Paso Robles wine country.
· Night Zip line Tour: Take in the view from above, as the nighttime wildlife come alive.
Margarita Zipline Adventure Packages:
· Zip & Rip Adventure with Steve’s ATV Rentals: Combine the thrills of zip lining with the off-road excitement of roaring across the majestic Oceano Dunes.
Margarita Zip line Wine Packages:
· Zip’n & Sippin’ with Uncorked Wine Tours: You start your day with the biggest thrill in wine country: a Margarita Adventures zip line tour over the vineyards at the historic Santa Margarita Ranch. Then your Uncorked guide leads you out for a day of wine tasting, all in the comfort of an Uncorked fleet vehicle.
· Zip ‘n Sip Package with Breakaway Wine Tours: Start your day with the blood pumping as you ride the six zip lines of Margarita Adventures. Afterward, regain your composure with a tailored Wine Tour & Picnic Lunch, led by Breakaway’s expert, seriously fun wine guides.
Vista Lago Adventure Park is another Paso Robles, zip line base. Thrill-seekers can zip out to Vista Lago point on two high-speed lines with advanced braking systems. Take a two and a half hour, fast glide through the beautiful, Central Californian landscape.
Vista Lago Adventure Park’s Packages that interested visitors can book online:
· Chipmunk: Many little ones choose this package, as they go around the challenge course twice and then have the chance to zip down the 250' line.
· Eagle: This option allows visitors to have access to the ropes course and zip lines for three hours. Many begin on the Yellow course (easiest) and work your way through the upper park.
· Geronimo: For those who look forward to the adrenaline rush of a zip line and don’t want to go through the entire course, zip the 250' 1x and 700' 1x then step off the ledge to experience 10-15 feet of free fall!
· Hawk: This package gives guests all access to the ropes course and zip lines for two hours.
· Quail: The Quail option offers all access to the ropes course and zip lines for one hour.
Both Santa Margarita California Adventure and Vista Lago Adventure Park will have a package suited to fulfill your family’s adrenaline needs.