Pass through the Creston Wine Trail for a weekend spent enjoying Paso Robles’ finest products – olive oil tastings, fresh wine, and food pairings. On the weekend of June 11th to June 12th each stop along the Creston Wine Trail will feature food and wine or olive oil pairings in addition to music entertainment in a comfortable, hospitable atmosphere. There is no better way to get to know the best of Paso Robles from the beautiful, vineyard landscapes to the finest wines.
A purchase of a single passport will take you to:
· August Ridge: Indulge in a local and imported Cheese and Charcuterie spread at August ridge along with their CalItal wines. There will also be barrel tasting, Library wines, and case specials available all weekend.
· B & E: Lounge with appetizers and live local music from 12-3 p.m. on both days of the event. There will be sample released wine and barrel tastings and case specials throughout the weekend.
· Chateau Margene: What better pairing is there than Vivant Cheese and Marich Chocolates to compliment the wines. Enjoy flights of El Pistolero Chardonnay, Mooney Family Pinot Noir and Chateau Margene Cabernet Sauvignon with live music in the background.
· Olivas de Oro: Sample their award-winning olive oils and vinegars. On Saturday, June 11th from 12-3 p.m., Two For The Road will be performing. There will also be Mill tours on both days at 1:30 p.m.
· Shadow Run: Sample wine and cheese pairings throughout the weekend at this hot spot. Shadow Run will also be featuring pulled pork or smoked brisket on brioche rolls.
· Stanger: Enjoy “HOME RUN INN” pizza from Chicagoland’s premier pizza maker with the winemaker from Stanger.
· Still Waters: Dabble with Still Waters’ samples on their beautiful grounds. Picnic by the pond and take in our amazing views. On Saturday, stop by for appetizers and winery tours with the owner and winemaker, Paul Hoover. There will be music from 1-4 p.m. throughout the weekend. Each day, Still Waters will be offering different food and wine tastings with varying special offers.
Admission to the passport weekend costs $25 when purchasing online before June 1st.