Allegretto Vineyard Resort is actively monitoring the state of the COVID-19 virus and has stepped up precautionary measures on preventing the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The safety of our guests and employees are of paramount importance to us. Allegretto Vineyard Resort will do everything that we can to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay. This Health and Safety program outlines all of the precautionary measures we have implemented to ensure your meetings and events are safe.
At Allegretto Vineyard Resort, we care deeply for our family of employees and guests alike and understand their need to be reassured that their health and safety is at the forefront of our priorities. As we move to the next phase of our state’s Stay-at-Home order where more businesses will be allowed to open and slightly larger gatherings will be allowed to occur with strict guidelines, we have devised a program that carefully outlines all of the measures that Allegretto is taking so that you can be confident that your stay with us will be in a safe environment. This plan adheres to Cal/OSHA requirements and is guided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our county’s Public Health Department, and presents what our employees will be doing, what cleaning products we use and sanitation protocols we have in place. It outlines how we will handle physical distancing, food and beverage preparation and serving, meetings and events, and what the new guest experience will look like.
Allegretto’s Health and Safety Program will be continually updated as changes occur and as we incrementally reopen, there may be a need to pull back if a spike in Covid-19 cases occurs. For now, it is our hope that this plan will be reassuring for you so you can feel confident and relaxed during your stay with us.
Correct hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of virus. All employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, entering the hotel, going on break and before or after starting a shift.
COVID - 19 Training
All employees have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Public Area Department, Hotel Operations and Security.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE is mandatory. Every employee entering the resort is provided a mask and gloves which are required to wear while on property.
Cleaning Products & Protocols
Our resort uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE.
Public Spaces and Communal Areas
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, stair handrails, gym equipment, dining surfaces and seating areas.
Air Filter and HVAC Cleaning
High Efficiency Disinfection Mister
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Host Podiums including all associated equipment to be sanitized at least once per hour.
- Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, counters, handrails and trays to be sanitized at least once per hour and logged by a manager.
- Cashier (POS) terminals to be assigned to a single server where possible and sanitized between each user and before and after each shift. If multiple servers are assigned to a POS terminal, servers will sanitize their hands after each use.
- Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs to be sanitized after each use.
- Condiments to be served in single use containers.
- Check presenters, votives, pens and all other guest contact items to be sanitized after each use.
- Menus to be single use.
- Sanitize trays and tray stands after each use.
- Storage containers to be sanitized before and after each use.
- Food preparation stations to be sanitized at least once per hour.
- Kitchens to be deep cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
- Food and beverage items being prepared to be transferred to other employees using contactless methods
In-Room Dining (IRD)
Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocol
- All equipment will be sanitized prior to assigning for the shift.
- IRD station equipment will be sanitized at least once per hour and at each change of shift.
- Bus Runners will sanitize all doors, handles and high contact surfaces at least once per hour
Physical Distancing Protocol
- Food is set on tables in hallway and notify guest when the table is outside of the guest’s room (plate covers remain) – guests will retrieve their own table.
- Request that guests notify IRD when finished with their meal and place their trolley in the hallway outside of their room
- Single-use printed IRD menus are placed in rooms.
- Minibars to be locked, all loose product removed, and service suspended until further notice. Items will be available upon request from IRD.
Catering & Banquets
Cleaning & Sanitizing Protocol
- All shared equipment and meeting amenities to be sanitized before and after each use, or be single-use if not able to be sanitized.
- All linen, including underlays, to be replaced after each use
- Clean and soiled linens to be transported in sealed single-use plastic bags into and out of the meeting rooms
Physical Distancing Protocol
- All buffet and self-serve style events to be suspended until further notice.
- All food and beverage items to be individually plated and served.
- Coffee and other break items to be attended and served by a server.
- Flatware to be provided as a roll-up.
- Condiments to be served in individual PCs or sanitized individual containers.
- Seating capacities and floor plans to be reviewed to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Individual bottled water will be provided in lieu of water carafes and water stations.
- Physically distanced floor plans are available
- Boxed meals available
- Provide example of physically distanced floor plans (in coordination with Catering & Banquets).
- Post signage outside of meeting and events reminding guests of appropriate physical distancing guidelines