What Wi-Fi signal do I connect to?
Please connect to the signal "Allegretto Vineyard Resort"
When I connect to the Wi-Fi, my device gives me a warning that this Wi-Fi network is not secure. Is it still safe to use?
In general, using any public wi-fi network carries some inherent risks. With that being said, our network poses a relatively low risk as it does have protections to prevent devices from communicating with each other.
Is there anything I can do to ensure optimal security when using public Wi-Fi networks?
- Plug your device into an Ethernet Port (available in select hotels).
The front desk may have ethernet cables available for guest use. Subject to availability.
- Use a 3rd party VPN service to encrypt your wireless traffic.
To do so:
- Log-in and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- Connect to the VPN service
- Please note: when finished using the internet, please turn off or disconnect your device.
*It is recommended that you do not perform any sensitive communications over any public wi-fi network.
I connected to the wi-fi signal but still don't have connection to the internet. I was never asked to log-in.
Most devices will automatically display the log-in page; however, older devices may have trouble automatically displaying this page.
To access the log-in page, please follow the steps below:
- Open a new browser
- Enter any website
- You will then be redirected to your hotel's log-in page instead.
You may receive a warning indicating that you may be viewing an unsecured website, in which case, you can disregard the notice.
- Enter the log-in credentials provided by the front desk.
Depending on the hotel, it may be your Room Number and Last Name or the Access Code listed on your key card holder
For any questions, you may also reach out to the front desk or call technical support at 877-675-1318.
I entered my Room Number and Last Name but the log-in credentials are invalid.
There are a few reasons why this may be happening:
- There may be a spelling error in your name.
- Verify you entered the correct information in the log-in page
- If correct, please contact the front desk to confirm the correct spelling of your name in our system.
- There are multiple guests with different last names in your room.
- You must use the primary name registered with the room. All other guests are considered "additional guests."
- If you are unsure which name is the primary name registered to the room, please contact the front desk to confirm.
- There could be an issue with the Wi-Fi network hardware.
- Please contact the front desk and obtain an Access Code that you can use to bypass the room/name login.
- Click "Access Code" link below the "Connect" button on the "Room/Name" log-in page to switch to the "Access Code" log-in page.
I have a device that does not have a web browser on it (for example: PlayStation, AppleTV, or other gaming/video device). How can I connect this device?
Please contact our Wi-Fi provider toll-free at 877-675-1318 to register your device for the duration of your stay.
You must have your device's MAC Address and/or Internal IP address to complete this set-up.
*Technical support hours may vary and are subject to the availability of the service provider. Ayres Hotels is not responsible for the availability and hours of technical support.