Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Accessible route from accessible public entrance to accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to fitness center
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the wine tasting room
- Accessible parking lot
- Accessible concierge/front desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible wine tasting room
- ADA Pool & Spa Chair Lift
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Toilet with grab bars
- Roll in Shower
- 3X3 Transfer Shower
- Tub with grab bars
- Visual Alarms
- Visual doorbell or door knock indicator
- Phone with flashing light when ringing
- Outlet within 4 feet of phone
Allegretto Vineyard Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Allegretto Vineyard Resort is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Allegretto Vineyard Resort Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Allegretto Vineyard Resort Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Allegretto Vineyard Resorts Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Allegretto Vineyard Resort’s Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 805-369-2500
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hotel address: 2700 Buena Vista Drive, Paso Robles, CA 93446